Coordinator, Human Resources - Tampa Bay Rays (St Petersburg · FL)
- Provide daily support to the Human Resources department.
- Assist with payroll and benefit functions including data entry and employee service, etc.
- Answer staff questions regarding routine HR questions, including but not limited to leaves of absence, recruitment, benefits, employee policies, etc.
- Input all necessary payroll/staff member changes such as new hires, and other information to keep HRIS up to date and accurate.
- Maintain all electronic and physical employee files.
- Maintain the integrity and confidentiality of HR files and records.
- Perform internal audits to ensure that all employee documentation is collected and maintained according to all applicable laws and regulations.
- Assist hiring managers with recruiting, identifying candidates, and processing through employee life cycle.
- Conduct and assist with onboarding process.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required, assigned and/or requested.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field required.
- Prior Human Resources experience preferred; equivalent work and/or internship experience will be considered.
- Ability to work with sensitive data and maintain strict confidentiality at all times.
- General understanding of recruiting methods and best practices, as well as applicable policies and federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations.
All offers contingent on a satisfactory background check
I understand that if offered a role and by accepting a role with the Tampa Bay Rays or Rowdies, I will be participating in COVID-19 community risk mitigation practices including wearing masks in common areas and being vaccinated against the virus.