MLB (Major League Baseball) Teams Jobs!
Here's your chance to view, apply and be notified of the best positions with MLB teams. If you are interested in working for MLB teams, please apply for a job. When a job gets posted, in order to be considered, you must apply for the job online. Please fill out your profile as completely as possible as incomplete records will not be considered. Also, please note that you have one chance to fill in your cover letter information once you press "apply for this job."
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS -- Opportunities currently available are available within the following categories:
Digital Graphic designer with Seattle Mariners in Seattle, WA
Seattle Mariners jobs
Sports Jobs in Seattle, WA
Web/Creative Services: Graphic Design/Creative Services
Job Title: Digital Graphic Designer
Reports To: Director, Graphic Design
Status: Full-time, Exempt
· Exercise creativity and self-motivation to contribute to a culture of professionalism and exceptional production
· Demonstrate an understanding of design, composition and typography
· Play an integral role in developing, creating and implementing future brand styles, looks and design elements
· Collaborate with producers and peers to present, create and execute ideas for the team’s objectives
· Produce content in a variety of styles and techniques, while working within the Mariners brand and style guide
· Serve as primary graphic designer for the Mariners digital space. Including, but not limited to, Mariners.com, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and other social media platforms
· Design and create graphics for commercials
· Produce elements such as, but not limited to, infographics, logos, stylized photo treatments and commercial tags
· Assist with graphic design for LED displays, broadcast and print applications as assigned
· Assist with creation of digital and print advertising as assigned
· Review, proof and edit content with a critical eye
· Work and excel in a fast-pace, deadline-driven, creative work environment
· Required to work a minimum of 20 home games to create content specific to those games
Education and Experience:
· High school diploma or GED required; bachelor’s degree in a relevant field preferred. Equivalent, relevant experience may be considered in lieu of formal education if approved by management.
· 2-3 years of previous graphic design experience required.
· Experience creating content for digital media, social media platforms, print and LED displays.
Competencies, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSA’s):
· Proficient in graphic design and relevant production software
· Expert level with Adobe Creative Suite, with an emphasis on Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Acrobat
· Proficient at color correction and photo finishing
· Ability to represent the organization in an exciting and professional manner through content creation
· Photography, motion graphics and video production knowledge a plus
· General knowledge of baseball
· Excellent written and oral communication skills; messages are clear, organized, and appropriate for the audience
· Self-motivated with a high degree of integrity; takes personal responsibility for getting things done in a way that positively and professionally represents the organization
· Excellent organizational skills with strong attention to detail
· Contributes to the team positively and professionally; collaborates and communicates well with teammates
Physical Activities and Working Conditions:
· Must be able and willing to work irregular hours, including weekends and holidays
Interested and qualified applicants may apply through the following link:
In addition, please visit: www.mariners.com/jobs for more information.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.