Marketing & Promotions Coordinator - Roger Dean Chevrolet Stadium (Jupiter · FL)
Roger Dean Chevrolet Stadium jobs
Sports Jobs in Jupiter · FL
Marketing and Promotions Coordinator
Start Date: Immediate
This position is responsible for managing all aspects of marketing and promotions for both MLB Spring Training and Minor League Baseball seasons at Roger Dean Chevrolet Stadium, Spring Training home of the Miami Marlins and St. Louis Cardinals, and Low-A Southeast Division home for the Jupiter Hammerheads, and Palm Beach Cardinals.
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for designing a robust marketing plan that is measured by strong ticket sales.
- Build and execute the departmental budget.
- Brand the stadium and our four professional baseball teams by creatively using paid media, grassroots programming, and relationships.
- Negotiate all paid and trade media agreements.
- Oversee the design and production of game programs, sales collateral pieces, and facility signage.
- Oversee the messaging for all digital stadium assets, including multiple social media platforms, three websites, and the stadium’s email newsletter.
- Responsible for building and managing the stadium’s in-game script, entertainment/promotions, messaging, and fun factor.
- Assist the Director of Partnerships with sponsorship fulfillment.
- Oversee the staff photographer and organization of all players, stadium, and sponsorship photos.
- Actively hire, train and manage the departmental interns, team mascots, and on-field emcee.
- Coordinate and schedule all pre-game opportunities like National Anthem singers, first pitches, and Honorary Bat Kids.
- Schedule National Anthem singers.
- Act as the stadium’s liaison to all the media outlets and garner unpaid publicity via solid relationship building.
- Assist with the sale of the season, mini-plan, and group ticket sales.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Demonstrated experience working in positions that require successful customer service, organization, and strong communication (verbal and written) skills.
- Work experience in marketing another sports organization.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with attention to detail and follow-up.
- Strong computer background and knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Bilingual in Spanish a plus.
- Strong understanding of creative design software preferred.
- Must be willing to work long hours and weekends.
- Must be willing to cooperate and work well with all other areas of the organization.
- Must be patient and understanding with customers while following the business structure set forth by Roger Dean Chevrolet Stadium.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.