Group Ticket Sales Coordinator - Roger Dean Chevrolet Stadium (Jupiter · FL)
Roger Dean Chevrolet Stadium jobs
Sports Jobs in Jupiter · FL
Ticket Sales and Services: Client Relations/Customer Service
Group Ticket Sales Coordinator
Start Date: ASAP
The Group Ticket Sales Coordinator is responsible for generating revenue through building selling ticket packages to regional and local businesses for both Spring Training and the Minor League Baseball season at Roger Dean Chevrolet Stadium. Roger Dean Chevrolet Stadium is the Spring Training home for the Miami Marlins and St. Louis Cardinals and Low A Southeast League home for the Jupiter Hammerheads and Palm Beach Cardinals.
- Generate revenue through the sale and service of season tickets, group tickets, suite rentals, and mini-plans for both Spring Training and minor league seasons.
- Execute a minimum of 50 sales calls per day
- Develop new leads through cold calling, networking, referrals, and utilizing the CRM.
- Create a new inventory and promotional opportunities for partnerships
- Solicit businesses and organizations for the purpose of creating new sales and generating new revenue
- Duties include but are not limited to prospecting, telephone sales, networking, presentations, public speaking, creative selling, inventory management, entertaining, promotional activities, and game operations
- Inside and outside sales required
- Responsible for the sale and service of corporate partnerships, including promotions, signage, scoreboard features, print, tickets, stadium programs, and other revenue-generating club events and projects
- Manage accounts and secure renewals/ upgrades of existing clients to maximize potential revenue
- Establish a high level of customer service with current and prospective sponsors
- Assist staff with the development of new and creative ways to promote the stadium
- Assist in the management of sales database
- Communicate with management and staff regarding corporate partnerships, season tickets, group tickets, and mini-plan sales
- Assist with Customer Service issues during events
- Provide accurate updates on prospecting activity, personal revenue generation funnel, and overall personal sales efforts
- Provide outstanding customer service and fans-first attitude
- Assist in the management of Spring Training and minor league games from an operation perspective
- Assist with the development of the promotional schedule for the Jupiter Hammerheads and Palm Beach Cardinals.
EXPERIENCE/ REQUIRED SKILLS
- Must have a minimum of three years experience in corporate partnership/sponsorship sales or ticket sales in the sports industry
- Must be willing to lead by example and set the tempo for the department
- Must be willing to work long hours and weekends
- Must be willing to cooperate and work well with all other areas of the organization
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with attention to detail and follow-up
- Strong computer background and knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.