Assistant Manager, Merchandise (Full-Time Seasonal) - Roger Dean Chevrolet Stadium (Jupiter · FL)
Roger Dean Chevrolet Stadium jobs
Sports Jobs in Jupiter · FL
Facility Operations/Event Staff: Cashier
Title: Assistant Manager, Merchandise (Full-Time Seasonal)
Reports Directly To: Merchandise Manager
The Assistant Manager of Merchandise is responsible for supporting the retail operations at Roger Dean Chevrolet Stadium – Spring Training facility for the St. Louis Cardinals and Miami Marlins. This role works closely with the Merchandise Manager and may occasionally work in various other departments including Marketing, Baseball Operations and Sales.
- Maintenance of inventory systems
- Executing inventory transfers internally
- Operating a cash register to complete Point of Sale transactions
- Supervision of seasonal/part-time game day staff and intern
- Maintaining retail operating standards at all levels of business
- Maintaining visual merchandising standards and resetting floor plans in accordance with the needs of both the Miami Marlins and St. Louis Cardinals.
- Restocking team store and resetting floor plans according to Marlins and Cardinals needs
Management of Online store to include:
- Updating product profiles and inventory
- Fulfilling online orders
- Communicating with customers via phone to follow up on online orders on an as-needed basis
- Excellent customer service skills both internal and external
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented with keen organizational skills.
- Must be willing to work long hours and weekends in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Must be available to work all Marlins and Cardinals Spring Training games.
- Able to lift at least 50lbs, stand for long periods of time, bend, squat, kneel, push, pull and lift items as necessary
- Knowledge of RetailPro preferred but not required
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: September 2022
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.