Dishwasher, Game Day - The Phillies (Philadelphia · PA)
The Phillies jobs
Sports Jobs in Philadelphia · PA
Food and Beverage: Kitchen Staff/Dishwasher
The dish and general utility position is responsible for maintaining cleanliness and sanitation standards for china, glassware, tableware, cooking utensils, etc., using machine and manual cleaning methods. This position also ensures the dish-washing area is maintained as a clean, safe and sanitary facility. This position will start 2 hours before game time and work 1-2 hours after the end of the game.
- Sort and rinse dirty dishes, glass, tableware and other cooking utensils and place them in racks to send through dish machine.
- Sort and stack clean dishes. Carry clean dishes to cook’s line and other proper storage areas. Rewash soiled dishes before delivering.
- Change dishwater in dish machine every hour.
- Wash pots, pans and trays by hand.
- Remove trash and garbage to dumpster.
- Set up or break down dishwashing area.
- Clean and roll/unroll mats.
- Fill/empty soak tubs with cleaning/sanitizing solutions.
- Sweep/mop floors.
- Assemble/disassemble dish machine.
- Wipe up any spills to ensure kitchen floors remain dry.
- Notify Team Chef any time dish machine wash or rinse cycle falls below safety standard temperatures.
- Do not touch dirty dishes before touching clean dishes without washing hands first.
- Stock front of the house refrigerators and shelves.
- Assist Chef with light prep work, including knife work.
- Other duties as directed.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.