Stadium Set Up Crew with Oakland Athletics in Oakland · CA
The Stadium Set-Up Crew is a part time position that will be reporting directly to the Stadium Operations Manager. This position will be responsible for executing stadium setup and breakdown for all Oakland A’s events including setting up barricades, preparing and distributing metal detector equipment, delivering signage and unlocking stadium gates and doors.
- Prepare, distribute and collect walk through Metal Detector equipment
- Set-up barricades throughout the Oakland Coliseum
- Distribute and collect game day radios and clipboards
- Unlock stadium gates and doors located around the facility
- Deliver A’s signage throughout the facility
- Assist with clientele party event set-up and breakdown when needed
- Replace missing signage, inspect elevators and emergency exits
- Breakdown A-frame signage, security search boxes and various equipment at entry gates
- Assist with stadium changeover set-up and breakdown
- Understanding of the Oakland Coliseum layout (including stadium seating sections,
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must be available to work outdoors for prolonged periods
- Ability to drive equipment cart and work in a fast-paced environment
- Self-starter with the ability to prioritize and be efficient
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Lifting objects weighing up to 50lbs (boxes, tables, chairs, barricades, signage, etc.)
- Available to work non-traditional hours including nights, weekends, and holidays
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Are you currently employed or have you been employed with the Oakland Athletics?
Are you available to work non-traditional hours including nights, weekends, and holidays?
Are you able to lift and carry objects weighing up to 50lbs (boxes, tables, chairs, barricades, signage, etc.)?