MLB (Major League Baseball) Teams Jobs!
Here's your chance to view, apply and be notified of the best positions with MLB teams. If you are interested in working for MLB teams, please apply for a job. When a job gets posted, in order to be considered, you must apply for the job online. Please fill out your profile as completely as possible as incomplete records will not be considered. Also, please note that you have one chance to fill in your cover letter information once you press "apply for this job."
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS -- Opportunities currently available are available within the following categories:
Marketing and Fan Experience Team
Marketing: Fan Development
Marketing and Fan Experience Team
Reports to: Customer Acquisition Manager
Job Classification: Non-Exempt
City/State: Oakland, CA
The Oakland Athletics are currently seeking a member for a paid, part-time, seasonal marketing and fan experience team. They are responsible for the implementation of fan interaction, sponsorship activation, in-game entertainment, brand marketing and external event support. They must always display high energy, enthusiasm, professionalism, friendly attitude, and excellent customer service toward A’s fans at games and outside events. Team members must be available throughout the entire 2018 Oakland A’s baseball season with flexibility in the off-season.
• Interact with fans and partners to promote the A’s brand and enhance fan experience at the Oakland Coliseum and external events in the community.
• Represent the organization in a positive, enthusiastic, and professional manner.
• Responsibilities include, but not limited to: motivate and energize A’s fans, execute in-game promotions and activations, interact with A’s in-game host for promotions, staff the Kid’s Club & experiential marketing booth, assist team mascot, and provide event support.
• Maintain all game day and event equipment, keeping it organized, in good condition, and properly stored after each game and event.
• Street Team responsibilities include hosting and maintaining a promotional booth at the Oakland Coliseum and at remote events throughout the Bay Area.
• Act as support staff for the Marketing, Ticket Sales, and Corporate Sales departments.
• Perform as Hall of Fame Racing mascots, if needed.
• Other duties as assigned by the Oakland A’s.
• Prior experience in promotions, marketing, sales and customer service preferred.
• Must be comfortable performing and interacting with fans on camera in front of large crowds.
• Must be reliable, punctual, courteous, and have good listening and multi-tasking skills.
• Must have high energy, be enthusiastic, detail-oriented and excited to promote the A’s brand.
• Strong ability to work well with co-workers and supervisors in a team environment.
• Must have the physical ability to perform athletic activities, including running, dancing and performing in costume for extended periods of time in all weather conditions.
• Must be able to lift and carry items up to 50lbs.
• Available to work all A’s home games, as well as outside events as needed, including days, nights, weekends and holidays.
• Must have reliable transportation and live in or close to the Oakland area.
• Knowledge of baseball is preferred.
• Applicants must be 18 years or older.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE. The Oakland A’s are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Due to the overwhelming number of submissions, we are not able to respond to each applicant. We keep resumes on file for 6 months and will contact you should we wish to schedule an interview.
The Oakland A’s are an Equal Opportunity Employer