MLB (Major League Baseball) Teams Jobs!
Here's your chance to view, apply and be notified of the best positions with MLB teams. If you are interested in working for MLB teams, please apply for a job. When a job gets posted, in order to be considered, you must apply for the job online. Please fill out your profile as completely as possible as incomplete records will not be considered. Also, please note that you have one chance to fill in your cover letter information once you press "apply for this job."
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS -- Opportunities currently available are available within the following categories:
Human Resources: Human Resources/Benefits Administration
The Manager/Director of Total Rewards and HRIS will be responsible for defining, developing and implementing a total rewards and HRIS strategy that aligns with our vision, culture, and strategic plan. As part of this roles responsibilities you will lead the creation, implementation, and on-going analysis of our compensation, benefits, and people systems to help achieve measurable results and ensure competitiveness in the marketplace. This position will be based in Oakland, CA and report directly to the VP, People Operations.
- Design, develop and implement a global total rewards strategy which supports global talent attraction, retention, and engagement. Accountable for oversight and evolution of all employee health, compensation, wellness, and retirement programs.
- Manage the design and development of total rewards strategy and programs to ensure internal equity, competitive salary levels, and regulatory compliance. Create company pay grades, and develop position title framework evaluation with salary data.
- Responsible for all aspects of the HRIS including system selection and implementation.
- Lead all aspects of employee data and analytics from pre-employment to attrition. This will include establishing processes to ensure employee data is entered and maintained in an effective manner that meets all the business needs. It will require either personally, or through working closely with HR Managers to guarantee accuracy and legal compliance.
- Provide compensation recommendations, and lead, participate or oversee the engagement of a consultant for compensation studies.
- Lead the development of an effective health, welfare and wellness plan design that is competitive with the marketplace, and for keeping abreast of employee plans and programs developments, trends and issues.
- Align the Performance Management process with the HRIS system so that we are appropriately differentiating and rewarding performance either financially or non-financially (growth & development). Ensure calendars and communications plans align so that the processes are executed in a timely and effective manner.
- Management of vendors and annual renewals negotiation, presents proposed changes and cost to Executives. Prepares communication plan, materials and roll out of plans for the year to employees.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience, with an emphasis on Human Resources, Mathematics, Analytics, or Finance. MBA preferred but not required.
- Great executive level communications skills, sense of urgency to get things done, and hands on approach.
- Proven track record of defining large scale total rewards programs and strategies from planning phase to overseeing flawless execution.
- Active learner with the ability to continually stay on top of the latest total rewards/people systems trends and best practices.
- Strong business acumen and ability to translate business needs into an effective total rewards and HRIS roadmap.
- Experience with implementing, iterating, and scaling total rewards programs based on the changing needs of the business.
- Ability to think strategically and plan effectively, but also have a detail oriented approach.
- Consulting and project management skills to effectively engage with leaders and drive company-wide initiatives.
- Progressive demonstrated ability to design and administer a total rewards plan that meets the needs of the employees and the business, motivating employees and ensuring market competitiveness, including a knowledge of current market trends in total compensation.
- Superior analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to articulate strategy and points of view with all levels of the organization.
- Open to trying new and creative approaches to achieve our objectives.
- Effective collaborator who is able to establish and maintain partnerships at all levels of the organization.
- Must have the willingness and diplomacy to build relationships, understand issues, provide solutions, and build a compensation philosophy others can understand and support.
- MS Office Suite with a strong understanding and full use of Excel, formulas and pivot tables.
- A strong working understanding of HIPAA, and ERISA regulations.
- CCP, CBP and CEBS preferred.
- Ability to prioritize items for implementation considering both potential impact on the organization and the current business environment.
- Experience partnering with Finance, and Executives on pay decisions, budgeting, policy, and job evaluation, including the design of creative solutions for specific compensation-related programs.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?