IT Support Administrator - Oakland Athletics (Oakland · CA)
- Provide front-line helpdesk support to users both locally and remote
- Properly escalate unresolved queries to the next level of support
- Research, evaluate, test and install new devices and applications
- Document IT Department systems and procedures
- Continue to find ways to improve our help desk experience
- Provide end user support thru remote client software, telephone, email and in-person assistance
- Support and configure wireless technologies based on 802.11x signals – stand alone and controller based
- Knowledge of Mac OSX and Microsoft Windows family of client operating systems
- Perform other duties as assigned
- 2-4 years of helpdesk experience in a business environment
- AA in IT or BS in Computer Science desired
- Must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must be detail-oriented, organized and able to effectively perform multiple tasks
- Must demonstrate effective problem-solving skills
- Familiar with OKTA, Jira, G-Suite, O365, Mimecast, RingCentral desired
- Ability to work non-traditional business hours, including nights, weekends and holidays
- Must be available to work all Oakland Athletic home games
- Must be willing to travel and support Spring Training (potentially five weeks)
- Ability to lift 50 pounds or more
COVID 19 Consideration:
Are you available to work non-traditional hours, including various nights, weekends and holidays?
What are your salary expectations for this position?
Are you able to provide documentation of complete vaccination status as part of the pre boarding process?