MLB (Major League Baseball) Teams Jobs!
Here's your chance to view, apply and be notified of the best positions with MLB teams. If you are interested in working for MLB teams, please apply for a job. When a job gets posted, in order to be considered, you must apply for the job online. Please fill out your profile as completely as possible as incomplete records will not be considered. Also, please note that you have one chance to fill in your cover letter information once you press "apply for this job."
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS -- Opportunities currently available are available within the following categories:
Incident Tracking Analyst
Oakland , CA
Facility Operations/Event Staff: Game Day/Event Staff
Incident Tracking Analyst
Department: Stadium Operations
Reports to: Stadium Operations Systems Manager
Job Classification: Non-Exempt
City/State: Oakland, CA
The Oakland Athletics are currently seeking Part-Time Incident Tracking Analysts. This position will report directly to the Stadium Operations Systems Manager.
• Document incidents into 24/7 Software Program (Command Post/Security Office)
• Respond to Text 2 ISSUE system in 24/7 Software
• Coordination of the opening and closing of the stadium via radio, camera checks, notes function in 24/7 Software
• Confirm arrival and position of Emergency Services Staff (OPD, Paramedics Plus)
• Contact emergency services (i.e. OPD, CHP, AMR, OFD) to respond to emergencies during the game
• Dispatch appropriate security, guest services, disability services, maintenance, engineering, stagehands, food and beverage staff, and management staff to resolve and respond to issues during the game
• Monitor seating area for the following: outside alcohol, impaired guests, inappropriate banners or signs, slips and falls, rowdy/unruly behavior, fights, illegal throwing of objects, alcohol policy infractions, staff performance, etc.
• Help execute emergency evacuation procedures if necessary
• Assist in the completion of Incident Reports from stadium staff in the Security Office
• Act as a Mobile Analyst to assist with report documentation throughout the stadium
• Monitor Social Media Software for potential issues near the stadium
• Understanding of the Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum layout (including stadium seating sections, premium seating locations, clubs, auxiliary areas, ramps, perimeter parking, and stadium services locations) and policies/procedures/City Ordinances
• Perform other duties as assigned
• BA or BS college degree preferred
• 1-3 years event management experience preferred
• Excellent customer service, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
• Detail oriented individual with excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Self-starter with ability to prioritize and be efficient with multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
• Demonstrated computer and tablet proficiency
• Computer proficiency in 24/7 Software Program a plus, but not essential
• Ability to work flexible hour including nights, weekends and holidays