Game Day Event Representative - Oakland Athletics (Oakland · CA)
Oakland Athletics jobs
Sports Jobs in Oakland · CA
Facility Operations/Event Staff: Game Day/Event Staff
Game Day Event Representative
Reports to: Senior Manager, Stadium Operations
Status: Part-Time Hourly/Non-Exempt
The Game Day Event Representative will be responsible for, but not limited to the following:
- Responsible for a portion of the stadium and respond to any situations within assigned area for security and guest services supervisors.
- Assist with the distribution of giveaway items and assist with the execution of special events (parades, fireworks, special events, etc.).
- Assist guests with complaints/concerns.
- Assist with employee compliance of A’s policies/procedures.
- Assist with data collection with incident tracking system.
- Assist with stadium set-up procedures for stadium (opening and locking/unlocking gates, checking elevators, delivering documents and equipment, etc.).
- Assist with distribution/collection of equipment (metal detector equipment, fencing, signage, radios, etc.).
- Assist with event egress and lock down procedures
- Help execute emergency procedures if necessary.
- Understanding of the Oakland Alameda County Coliseum layout and stadium policies and procedures.
- Understanding of Oakland Athletics Ticketing Procedures/Programs.
- Detail oriented individual with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- 1-3 years of Event Management experience preferred.
- Experience in a supervisory role preferred.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Motivated self-starter with a proactive attitude.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs. as needed.
- Ability to work non-traditional hours (nights, weekends, and holidays).
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Are you currently employed or have you been employed with the Oakland Athletics?