MLB (Major League Baseball) Teams Jobs!
Here's your chance to view, apply and be notified of the best positions with MLB teams. If you are interested in working for MLB teams, please apply for a job. When a job gets posted, in order to be considered, you must apply for the job online. Please fill out your profile as completely as possible as incomplete records will not be considered. Also, please note that you have one chance to fill in your cover letter information once you press "apply for this job."
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS -- Opportunities currently available are available within the following categories:
Human Resources: Human Resources/Recruiting
We’re looking for a full-cycle (contract) recruiter to join our People Operations team! You’ll own and drive the recruiting process from end-to-end and partner closely with our managers to hire top talent for a variety of front office positions.
· Consult with hiring managers to identify/scope recruitment needs and implement effective sourcing strategies.
· Partner with hiring managers to understand staffing needs, skills, knowledge and abilities necessary for targeted open requisitions.
· Partner with hiring managers to build job descriptions and hiring strategy for open positions.
· Manage full cycle recruiting process including sourcing, engaging, interviewing, qualifying, and closing candidates.
· Create a best in class candidate experience.
· Own the candidate relationship by keeping the candidate engaged and informed throughout the recruiting process.
· Build a pipeline of top talent for a broad range of positions.
· Manage offer and negotiation process, which may include reference and background checks and offer acceptance/declines.
· Proactively explore new, creative and unique ways of sourcing candidates by means of the internet, social media and other on-line capabilities.
· 5+ years of recruiting experience
· Be a self-starter. Take ownership and pride over candidate pool to effectively bring the best talent to the Oakland A’s.
· Experience in researching, developing, and implementing new candidate sourcing and search methods for both passive and active candidates.
· Capable of managing change and handling deadlines, have strong project management skills, and be able to work well in a fast paced environment.
· Prior experience planning and executing recruiting events such as: job fairs, open houses, campus events, etc.
· Proven organizational skills with ability to prioritize and work well in an environment with competing demands.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with proven ability to take feedback and build strong productive relationships.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills, strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize.
· Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
· Strong attention to detail with excellent prioritization skills.
· Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field is preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.