MLB (Major League Baseball) Teams Jobs!
Here's your chance to view, apply and be notified of the best positions with MLB teams. If you are interested in working for MLB teams, please apply for a job. When a job gets posted, in order to be considered, you must apply for the job online. Please fill out your profile as completely as possible as incomplete records will not be considered. Also, please note that you have one chance to fill in your cover letter information once you press "apply for this job."
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS -- Opportunities currently available are available within the following categories:
Oakland , CA
Communications/Community Relations: Broadcasting
The Oakland Athletics are seeking qualified candidates for a seasonal Broadcasting Assistant during the 2018 season. Seasonal assistants will work 20-30 hours per week when the team is at home. These are full-season positions and are paid hourly. Assistants may also receive college credit, if applicable.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Record and edit pre-game audio
• Assist broadcasters with in-game stats and information needs
• Prepare the interview room and facilitate post-game press conferences
• Other broadcast duties as assigned
• Excellent written, verbal and communication skills
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word)
• Proficiency with audio editing software
• Self-starter and multi-task oriented
• Organized, able to follow directions and meet all deadlines
• Knowledge of baseball, baseball statistics and official scoring
Due to the large number of submissions, we will not be able to respond to each applicant. We will contact you should we wish to schedule an interview.