Broadcasting and Media Content Coordinator - Oakland Athletics (Oakland · CA)
- Schedule and communicate with both home and road radio engineers to ensure that all equipment and technical needs are provided consistently and available for road games.
- Support A's Cast Network Affiliate Stations and serve as point person for all technical needs with the stations, Skyview Networks and in-house studio engineers.
- Fulfill all on-site, in-game activations for announcers, networks and affiliate in ballpark.
- Serve as point-person for billing and invoicing broadcast partners for park and power needs on-site.
- Provide hospitality for the Radio Network and their guests throughout the year.
- Fulfill needs for announcers, networks and affiliates regarding all expenses and amenities that are provided per their agreements.
- Manage broadcast assistant schedules and work in-booth as assistant occasionally.
- Assist in coordination, setup and implementation of in-stadium broadcast remote activations.
- Provide multimedia editing and production support for marketing initiatives, including but not limited to podcasting, video editing, audio compilation, voiceover work and photography.
- Provide support for the marketing team in multimedia management and tagging.
- Support and assist Experiential Marketing Manager in efforts to generate more customers, when necessary.
- Obtaining traffic instructions from clients to work with the radio production and imaging department on producing spots and game billboards for English and Spanish radio.
- Handle placement, maintenance and inventory on Skyview Network.
- Edit commercial spots and game highlights on Adobe Audition to satellite transmission specifications. Work with Skyview Networks technical services regarding correct format and network needs.
- Provide affidavits and invoice reports for Corporate Sales when necessary.
- Support sales team on broadcasting needs, inventory management and potential sales pitches. Develop and implement radio and TV drop-in distribution with broadcasters.
Are you able to work a flexible schedule, including week days, nights, weekends and holidays?
Are you able to provide documentation of complete vaccination status as part of the pre boarding process?
What are you salary expectations for this position?