Authentication Associate - Oakland Athletics (Oakland · CA)
- Ensure that all merchandise is properly displayed prior to gates opening for each game
- Maintain a clean and organized area
- Provide information to fans that may have questions about game-used and autographed memorabilia
- Handle transactions and turn in all money, credit cards receipts and sales reports at the conclusion of the game
- Put all products away after the conclusion of the game
- Maintain a professional appearance at all times
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Knowledge of past and current Oakland Athletics players as well as other players around Major League Baseball is required
- Previous sales and customer service experience is a plus
- Outgoing, friendly and the ability to work with others
- Able to stand for long periods of time and left up to 30lbs
- Able to work all Oakland Athletics home games, including mid-week afternoons, weekends and holidays
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Are you currently employed or have you been employed with the Oakland Athletics?
Are you available to work all Oakland A's home games including mid-week afternoons, nights, weekends, and holidays?