MLB (Major League Baseball) Teams Jobs!
Here's your chance to view, apply and be notified of the best positions with MLB teams. If you are interested in working for MLB teams, please apply for a job. When a job gets posted, in order to be considered, you must apply for the job online. Please fill out your profile as completely as possible as incomplete records will not be considered. Also, please note that you have one chance to fill in your cover letter information once you press "apply for this job."
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS -- Opportunities currently available are available within the following categories:
Account Executive (Premium Experiences) with Oakland A's in Oakland, CA
Oakland A's jobs
Sports Jobs in Oakland, CA
Ticket Sales and Services: Client Relations/Customer Service
The Oakland Athletics are looking for an Account Executive (Premium Services) to join a group of highly motivated sales leaders who are responsible for prospecting, programming and sales execution fora multi-year suite leases and premium inventory. This position will generate a high volume of new business through appointments and onsite visits as well as work in close collaboration with the sales development and strategy teams.
This position will report to our Director of New Ballpark Sales.
* Major focus on face-to-face appointment setting, executing sales presentations, and closing sales
* Prospecting and cold-calling toward accelerated growth and conversion of a new B2B pipeline
* Meet and exceed established revenue and activity volume goals for target products
* Nurture relationships with clients and prospects through networking events, speaking engagements, meals, seat visits, ballpark events, and preview center tours
* Submit timely revenue reports to management and enter all pertinent prospect and customer information in CRM platform
* Collaborate proactively with teammates, ticket sales verticals, and corporate partnerships team, with a focus on driving overall team performance
* Contribute to the innovative strategy, programming, and B2B marketing approach for new ballpark on-sale
* Demonstrate an enthusiasm unknown to mankind
* Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience required
* Minimum of four years of experience in B2B sales or relevant field
* Demonstrated excellence in revenue generation and track record of consistently exceeding stated sales goals/quotas
* Proven ability to effectively communicate with and influence C-level clients
* Excellent recommendation from current manager on collaboration skills, positive attitude, resiliency, and detail-orientation
* Proficient in PowerPoint, Excel, Salesforce, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, and Tableau
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.