MLB (Major League Baseball) Teams Jobs!
Here's your chance to view, apply and be notified of the best positions with MLB teams. If you are interested in working for MLB teams, please apply for a job. When a job gets posted, in order to be considered, you must apply for the job online. Please fill out your profile as completely as possible as incomplete records will not be considered. Also, please note that you have one chance to fill in your cover letter information once you press "apply for this job."
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS -- Opportunities currently available are available within the following categories:
Account Executive (Business Development) with Oakland A's in Oakland, CA
Oakland A's jobs
Sports Jobs in Oakland, CA
Ticket Sales and Services: Client Relations/Customer Service
The Oakland Athletics are currently seeking an Account Executive, Business Development in our Ticket Sales Department. The position is responsible for maximizing revenue for the Ticket Sales Department through the proactive, outbound sales of season ticket memberships, group tickets, and suites. This is a full time position that exposes you to the business of sports, gives unprecedented access to high-level executives within the A’s, and offers the potential for career growth to successful individuals within our organization. The position also participates in special projects, as assigned, to support department objectives and offers a rare opportunity to grow your professional sports sales career in an exciting and supportive training environment.
This position will report to the Director of Ticket Sales.
* Meeting or exceeding sales goals with integrity while surpassing client expectations in customer service
* Selling season tickets memberships, group tickets, and suites to clients via outbound phone calls, face-to-face appointments, game day marketing, off-site networking events, incoming inquiries, etc. * Performing game day duties including visiting clients, staffing the sales table, and assisting with various department and company events
* Engaging in civic activities, attending community events, and representing the A’s at off-site events to prospect for new business
* Compliance with CRM, including maintaining an accurate dashboard; working within the system on all campaigns and initiatives; and properly documenting activities, touch points, rewards/gifts, etc.
* Meeting or exceeding key performance indicators as determined by the Director of Ticket Sales
* Other duties as assigned by the managerial staff.
* Bachelor’s degree required. 2-3 years prior sports/sales experience preferred. Have a strong work ethic and a desire to build a career in professional sports
* Be self-directed and able to work independently and with integrity
* Candidate must possess a positive team-first attitude, the competitive desire to succeed, and the desire to learn
* Must possess excellent personal and professional communication skills
* Candidate must possess strong time management and organizational skills
* Proficient with Microsoft Office, Outlook, Dynamics CRM, and related software skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.