Director / Manager, Corporate Partnership Sales - Oakland Athletics (Oakland · CA)
- Generate and maintain Athletics’ corporate partnerships through the commercialization of Athletics sponsorship asset groups that may include, but not be limited to: in-stadium branding and promotions, entitlement platforms, in-market activations, IP rights, tickets and hospitality, media (audio and streaming), social and digital, A’s Community, experiential, etc.
- Actively engage the corporate marketplace (local, regional and national) to identify and develop new business prospects through cold-call outreach, industry networking, use of third-party lead services, and other forms of business development tools.
- Research and analyze industry data and best practices to create a compelling value proposition for prospective partners.
- Prepare and deliver fully integrated corporate partnership presentations to existing and prospective partners to maximize revenue generation opportunities.
- Create an annual sales plan that includes an overall sales and renewal strategy, category and prospect target lists, and new business projections for upcoming fiscal year.
- Maintain a highly organized, weekly Sales Pipeline report through Salesforce / Kore.
- Work closely with Sr. Director of Corporate Partnerships and other members of the Corporate Partnership Sales and Partnership Marketing teams to meet and exceed individual and departmental revenue goals.
- Collaborate closely with other departments within the Athletics’ organization including marketing, stadium operations, community, game presentation, ticket sales and service, and baseball operations to develop and integrate corporate partner programs.
- Work game days and other special events to entertain existing and prospective partners.
- Likeable, relationship-focused, and customer-centric with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Relentless dedication to consistently building meaningful business relationships
- Tireless work-ethic and a natural tenacity for consistent and sustained outreach efforts
- Ability to problem solve; solutions-oriented mentality
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and a sense-of-urgency approach
- Excellent presentation and organizational skills
- 6-8 years of relevant corporate partnership sales experience with a professional sports team and/or other sports or entertainment property with a demonstrated track record
- Technology proficiency with various software applications including Google and Microsoft suites, Digideck and Salesforce / Kore
COVID 19 Consideration:
Are you able to provide documentation of complete vaccination status as part of the pre boarding process?
Are you able to work non-traditional hours (various nights, early mornings, weekends, and holidays)?
What are your salary requirements for this position?