Specialist, Business Ventures & Digital Strategy - New York Yankees (Bronx · NY)
The Specialist, Business Ventures & Digital Strategy will be responsible for assisting with the overall digital experience and mass communication strategy at the New York Yankees including the development and implementation of cross-channel campaigns across owned and paid channels, and the coordination of digital creative and paid digital advertising budgets.
In this role, the Specialist, Business Ventures & Digital Strategy will also work closely with the ticket sales & services team to support departmental sales and service efforts by assisting with individual game, season & group ticket strategies, retention events and benefit programs, and strategic business analytics to increase revenue generation.
- Assist with yankees.com email communication and the content included on the Tickets portion of yankees.com.
- Assist with all digital platforms, including, but not limited to, My Yankees Account Manager, virtual venue, online upgrade tool, Sportsdigita, FEVO.
- Work on paid performance advertising efforts (search, programmatic, paid social, email, etc.).
- Oversee multiple projects, including but not limited to season ticket renewals, online seat relocation, invoicing, Legacy Club Open House, New York Yankees Legacy Club, Legacy Club Rewards.
- Assist with creative design and Photoshop renderings for ticketing related projects.
- Understand and elevate how the paid ecosystem (SEM, social, display, etc.) works with our owned and operated channels (organic social, .com, app, email) to drive stronger results and efficiencies.
- Provide full-service support for the ticket sales & service department.
- Work on data cleansing and preparation.
- Assist with departmental reporting, statistical research, and examination.
- Work game-day events to meet current clients, potential clients and individual game ticket buyers while assisting with game-day related responsibilities.
- Assist in the creation of new benefits and service initiatives.
- Prospect new revenue generating opportunities and indentify opportunities to up-sell current general seating season ticket licensees.
- Stay up to date on emerging technologies, best practices, and new opportunities in the digital advertising space.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, sports management, hospitality, or related field.
- 1-2 years of experience in performance media, managing integrated campaigns across digital channels (SEM, programmatic, paid social, etc.), hospitality, or entertainment industry required.
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Creative Suite, Ticketmaster Archtics, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, and other analytical tools.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills, with attention to detail.
- Able to work well within a team environment.
- Proven time management, organizational, and prioritizing skills.
- Ability to work nights and weekends as necessary.
This description is intended to describe the type of work being performed by a person assigned to this position. It is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities required by the employee. The New York Yankees are an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Company is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment.
The New York Yankees require a Covid-19 vaccination as a condition of employment, subject to exception under applicable law.
Do you have experience using Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Creative Suite, Ticketmaster Archtics, and Microsoft Dynamics CRM? If you answer yes, please provide examples.
Do you have 1-2 years experience in performance media, managing integrated campaigns across digital channels, hospitality, or entertainment industry ? If you answer yes, please provide examples.
What are your salary requirements?