Sales Associate, Inside Sales - New York Yankees (Bronx · NY)
New York Yankees jobs
Sports Jobs in Bronx · NY
Ticket Sales and Services: Ticket Sales
Department: Sales & Marketing: Premium/Suite Sales
Reports To: Manager, Inside Sales
The Inside Sales team supports the Premium and Season Ticket Sales departments in selling all inventory at Yankee Stadium including premium seating, suites, season tickets, partial plans and group tickets. All Inside Sales Associates will participate in a rigorous sales development program geared to prepare candidates for a career in Sales within the sports industry.
- Identify and sell available ticket inventory by generating leads via inbound and outbound calls, meetings, in-game entertainment and networking events
- Assist with sales and retention efforts including, but not limited to: servicing and up-selling existing and new accounts
- Manage interactions with clients and prospects by utilizing a customer relationship management database (CRM)
- Participate in sales promotions and game-day activities
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Experience:
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint)
- Demonstrated Customer Service experience
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Prior experience making outbound sales calls for 3-6 months; sports or entertainment industry experience preferred
- Prior sales training preferred
- Proven time management and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Proven ability to maintain confidential and sensitive information
- Flexible work schedule
This description is intended to describe the type of work being performed by a person assigned to this position. It is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities required by the employee. The New York Yankees is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment.
Do you have sales experience?
When are you available to start?
Have you worked in the Sports or Entertainment industry?