MLB (Major League Baseball) Teams Jobs!
Here's your chance to view, apply and be notified of the best positions with MLB teams. If you are interested in working for MLB teams, please apply for a job. When a job gets posted, in order to be considered, you must apply for the job online. Please fill out your profile as completely as possible as incomplete records will not be considered. Also, please note that you have one chance to fill in your cover letter information once you press "apply for this job."
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS -- Opportunities currently available are available within the following categories:
Part-Time Associate, Data Strategy & CRM
New York Yankees
Technical Services: Statistics
The Part-Time Associate, Data Strategy & CRM will be responsible for supporting the applications of the organization’s database systems with a primary emphasis on effectively assisting with Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
• Perform daily database cleanup; review staff requests to correct basic contact information records in the CRM system (Microsoft Dynamics CRM) and in the ticketing system (Ticketmaster’s Archtics)
• Proactively merge CRM Account and Contact duplicate records and fulfill staff duplicate record requests
• Data entry; enter new information in CRM and perform bulk importing of data sets
• Identify opportunities to improve the new KORE CRM, such as decluttering contact screens or drop-down choices
• Identify data discrepancies by reviewing CRM and ticketing system for incomplete or incorrect data
• Microsoft Excel data manipulation
• Work with Analyst, CRM & Database Strategy and Coordinator, CRM & Database Strategy to create ticket lead lists
• Collaborate with ticket sales managers and team leaders to maximize their use of ticket reports within CRM
• Assist in predictive analytics projects, such as the creation of statistical models related to ticket sales
• Assist in projects related to the Yankees KORE Data Warehouse
Qualifications and Experience:
• Currently enrolled in or graduated with Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in related field
• Proficient in Microsoft CRM, SalesForce.Com or other CRM/database application experience
• Previous internship or work experience in database management preferred
• 1+ years of sports or analytics industry experience
• Ability to handle multiple projects and tasks simultaneously and ability to effectively manage time
• Ability to analyze and manipulate data into clearly understandable end user reports
• Proficient with mathematics and statistics
• Excellent written and oral communications skills
This description is intended to describe the type of work being performed by a person assigned to this position. It is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities required by the employee. The New York Yankees is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment.