Department: Yankee Stadium Events
Reports To: Senior Manager, Yankee Stadium Events
Job Status: Part-Time, Non-Exempt
Built upon our storied legacy, the New York Yankees look to attract the best possible talent not just on the field but in the front office as well. It is our shared responsibility to maintain the first-class reputation associated with the franchise in all aspects of our business.
This role will provide support and event coordination for the Bad Boy Mowers Pinstripe Bowl which will take place at Yankee Stadium on Thursday, December 28, 2023.
- Assist with the setup and execution of events across New York City and at Yankee Stadium
- Complete all elements of player and coach gifting, including inventory, wrapping, labeling and delivery
- Welcome hotel guests and assist them with any questions or specific requests
- Assist with coordinating team, traveling party and sponsor transportation
- Support game day functions including escorting important guests to the appropriate locations, assisting with hospitality spaces, and all band and cheer squad movements
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Experience:
- Prior experience in coordinating events and activities is preferred
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and problem solve
- Flexible work schedule and ability work in an outdoor stadium environment
This is a temporary position that will start on December 18th and conclude on December 29th.
Interns will be required to work on Christmas Eve and Christmas day.
This description is intended to describe the type of work being performed by a person assigned to this position. It is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities required of the employee. The New York Yankees are an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Company is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment.
The hourly rate for this role is $15.00/hour.