Coordinator, Disabled Services and Guest Relations - New York Yankees (Bronx · NY)
- Maintain an understanding of the Americans with Disabilities Act
- Assist and inform people with disabilities with regard to the Stadium’s accessibility, services, and policies
- Address complaints and concerns in an expeditious manner
- Assist with the execution of all guest requests including season tickets, individual game tickets, Free Admissions Program and “special circumstance” requests
- Assist in the implementation and communication of event policies and procedures
- Work with Director, Stadium Operations and Manager, Disabled Services and Guest Relations to develop a standardized customer service training curriculum for event staff
- Assist Manager, Disabled Services and Guest Relations in managing the event Ambassador/Guest Relations staff
- Work with Manager, Disabled Services and Guest Relations to ensure that inquiries and complaints are addressed expeditiously
- Assist Manager, Disabled Services and Guest Relations in analyzing customer satisfaction through surveys, secret-shopper program, and established complaint/resolution system
- Work with Manager, Disabled Services and Guest Relations to continually assess and revise training programs and policies
- Provide administrative support to Director, Stadium Operations including filing, answering phones, relaying messages, scheduling meetings and sorting mail
- Additional duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality Management or related field
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint)
- Experience using Archtics ticketing system a plus
- Demonstrated customer service experience
- Knowledge of ADA laws preferred
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to maintain confidential and sensitive information
- Requires continual attention to detail and a high level of organization
Do you have customer service experience?
Do you have knowledge of ADA laws?
Do you have a flexible working schedule (nights, weekends, holidays)?
What are your salary requirements? Please be specific.