Account Executive, Season Ticket Sales and Service - New York Yankees (Bronx · NY)
- Identify and sell available general seating season tickets on a full, half or partial plan
- Achieve all daily and weekly goals as it relates to activity levels including, but not limited to: calls, appointments and prospecting
- Meet and exceed all weekly, monthly and annual goals related to new business and retention
- Set up and conduct high end presentations to assist in the sales cycle of new general seating
- Maintain high level of customer service to appointed, existing and new clients
- Develop and maintain weekly reports on the service of existing clients, as well as for individual game suites and other inventory areas
- Work closely with Ticket Operations to ensure efficient quality servicing of accounts including, but not limited to, ticket distribution, complaints, suggestions and contract administration
- Involvement with game day responsibilities including, but not limited to: ticket sales, meeting with ticket holders, engaging prospective clients, promotions and sales
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelors degree in Sports Management or related field
- Proficiency in Ticketmaster, Archtics ticketing system and Customer Relationship Manager (CRM)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Minimum of two years sales experience; sports or entertainment industry preferred
- Demonstrated Customer Service Experience
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Proven ability to maintain confidential and sensitive information
- Flexible work schedule and ability work in an outdoor stadium environment
Yes/No: Do you have at least two years of sales experience? If yes, please provide examples.
Yes/No: Do you have experience working in sports and/or entertainment? If yes, please provide examples.
Yes/No: Do you have experience working in the New York market? If yes, please provide examples.