Account Executive, Group Sales - New York Yankees (Bronx · NY)
The Group Sales Account Executive is responsible for maximizing group ticket revenue through both new sales initiatives and renewals. This position is responsible for planning and coordinating large group events and group specific themed events. This position will also be responsible for meeting and exceeding goals in ticket plan sales as well as individual games suites.
- Identify and sell available general seating season tickets on a full, half or partial plan.
- Achieve all daily and weekly goals as it relates to activity levels including, but not limited to activities: calls, emails, text messaging, appointments and prospecting.
- Meet and exceed all weekly, monthly and annual goals related to new business and retention.
- Set up and conduct high end presentations to assist in the sales cycle of new general seating.
- Maintain high level of customer service to appointed, existing and new clients.
- Work closely with Ticket Operations to ensure efficient quality servicing of accounts including, but not limited to, ticket distribution, complaints, suggestions and contract administration.
- Involvement with game day responsibilities including, but not limited to, ticket sales, meeting with ticket holders, engaging prospective clients, promotions and sales.
- Facilitate special projects and other duties as assigned.
- Four-year college degree.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Outlook.
- Knowledge of Ticketmaster and Archtics ticketing system preferred.
- Minimum of two years sales experience in sports or entertainment preferred.
- Preferred success rate in selling high end inventory for sports teams.
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills required.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Ability to multi-task; including handle heavy phone volumes, both outbound and inbound.
- Flexible work schedule and ability work in an outdoor stadium environment
Yes/No: Do you have a minimum of two years of sales experience?
Yes/No: Do you have experience working in sports and/or entertainment? If yes, please provide examples.
Yes/No: Are you able to work flexible hours, including nights/weekends/holidays?
Yes/No: Do you have sales experience in the New York market? If yes, please provide examples.