Operational management of all shift Supervisors, Special Officers, Watchmen, providing event and non-event security relative to Citi Field and the Citi Field Administrative Building. Creating, implementing and supervising of all policy and procedures relating to the safety and security of Citi Field and the Citi Field Administration Building. Develop and implement training programs and drills for the Citi Field Security staff and the Administrative staff. Operational management of player, staff and executive transportation.
- Develop all appropriate post orders, logs and memos and monitor compliance.
- Directly assist the Executive Director of Security and the Senior Director of Security in formulating, recommending, reviewing and implementing policies and procedures pertaining to all unit functions overseen.
- Develop yearly training agendas, implement such trainings and conduct annual drills pertaining to these trainings for both the security staff and Citi Field Administration Building.
- Perform ongoing reviews of his/her areas of responsibility to ensure a best practice approach is being utilized.
- Develop and monitor an annual business plan and monitor budgets for area of responsibility. Review and report on any variances or changes.
- Assist with planning and operations of all special events occurring at Citi Field, or outside of Citi Field if sponsored or operated by The NY Mets.
- Operational liaison with all local, state, federal law enforcement officials.
- Management of Player transportation, Citi Field Staff transportation, and manage Executive Protection and transportation of such.
- Assist, advance and coordinate ownership travel when required.
- Other duties as assigned
- Candidate will possess a law enforcement background, he/she will have specific experience in the area of executive protection (physical protection, conducting security advances, and protective intelligence investigations).
- Strong communication skills and the ability to effectively deal with a wide range of people
- Must be detail oriented and organized
- Ability to function in fast-paced environment, handle multiple projects and the ability to maintain composure under pressure.
- Availability to work flexible hours including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Available for events and situations for which he/she has responsibility for without being directed.
- May be required to travel in regards to company needs.
- Available and on call 24/7 to respond to emergencies.