MLB (Major League Baseball) Teams Jobs!
Here's your chance to view, apply and be notified of the best positions with MLB teams. If you are interested in working for MLB teams, please apply for a job. When a job gets posted, in order to be considered, you must apply for the job online. Please fill out your profile as completely as possible as incomplete records will not be considered. Also, please note that you have one chance to fill in your cover letter information once you press "apply for this job."
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS -- Opportunities currently available are available within the following categories:
IT Analyst with Miami Marlins in Miami, FL
Miami Marlins jobs
Sports Jobs in Miami, FL
Technical Services: IT Database Management/Services
The IT Analyst's main function will be to work with users and vendors alike to analyze reported issues and formulate resolutions. Assist the Marlins staff members in all user support needs. This position is an entry level role and will also be responsible for monitoring all systems for the ballpark using the available tools in the Network Operations Center (NOC). In addition, IT Analyst will be working a set amount of games in which they will be the lead IT representative throughout the game.
• Complete ownership of the IT Service Desk functionality
• Management and maintenance of KACE helpdesk software solution
• Management and maintenance of KACE asset management appliance
• Provide tier 1 and 2 support for the IT Service Desk
• Assist in system deployments as necessary
• Troubleshoot hardware and software issues, analyze issues and provide solutions
• Manage, Monitor and Maintain backup jobs and recovery readiness and procedures
• Assist in all IT initiatives
Qualifications & Requirements:
• Windows XP/7/8/10 desktop support knowledge
• Microsoft Office suite products knowledge
• Familiarity with MS Exchange Server up 2013
• Knowledge of Active Directory, network user management, group policies.
• Understanding of NAS and SAN solutions
• Dell KACE 1000/2000 management solutions
• Familiarity of Windows 2003/2008/2012/2016 Server.
• Familiarity with Veeam, Backup Exec and/or VRanger (or other) hypervisor based backups.
Suggested Education & Experience Guidelines:
• CIS/MIS AA or BS Degree preferred
• MCSA/MCSE, A+, N+ a plus. Any relevant certification is desired
• Medical PPO/Dental PPO/Life/Disability Insurance
• Vacation and personal paid time off
• 401K plan plus employer matching
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.