MLB (Major League Baseball) Teams Jobs!
Here's your chance to view, apply and be notified of the best positions with MLB teams. If you are interested in working for MLB teams, please apply for a job. When a job gets posted, in order to be considered, you must apply for the job online. Please fill out your profile as completely as possible as incomplete records will not be considered. Also, please note that you have one chance to fill in your cover letter information once you press "apply for this job."
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS -- Opportunities currently available are available within the following categories:
Part Time Tour Guide
Boston Red Sox
Event Management: Event Operations/Management
Fenway Park Tour Guides are responsible for leading tours of historic Fenway Park. Tours operate seven days a week, 9 a.m. — 6 p.m. with extended hours during the holiday season.
· Responsible for providing approximately one-hour long tours of Fenway Park.
· Work various tour customer information locations within and around the ballpark.
· Answer inbound calls to Tour department.
· Respond to e-mail and voicemail inquiries about the Tour department.
· Assist in booking Group Tour reservations.
· Assist with other administrative duties as they arise.
CHARACTERISITICS / QUALIFICATIONS
· Must have experience in speaking to large groups.
· Must exhibit an enthusiastic and engaging demeanor.
· Ability to manage time effectively and efficiently.
· Professional in appearance and conduct.
· Expected to multi-task and retain information quickly.
· Weekend, evening and holiday availability is required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.