MLB (Major League Baseball) Teams Jobs!
Here's your chance to view, apply and be notified of the best positions with MLB teams. If you are interested in working for MLB teams, please apply for a job. When a job gets posted, in order to be considered, you must apply for the job online. Please fill out your profile as completely as possible as incomplete records will not be considered. Also, please note that you have one chance to fill in your cover letter information once you press "apply for this job."
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS -- Opportunities currently available are available within the following categories:
Retail/Licensing: Retail Store Management
Responsible for supervision of personnel, inventory, safety, and provide world class customer service at Nationals Park.
A candidate for this position promotes a positive and professional image at all times. This individual is responsible for closely supervising Retail team members who are providing world class customer service to all guests entering Nationals Park.
This individual understands that they have the ability to impact each guest’s experience, and does everything that they can to enhance the experience while abiding my company policies.
The Nationals are a military-friendly organization actively recruiting veterans and spouses
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervise Nationals Retail Team
- Conduct pre-shift meetings prior to every event with team members ensuring all pertinent information is distributed
- Ensure all team members are at their post on time, in proper uniform
- Supervises and coordinates activities in the store, including training and enforcing work procedures and service standards
- Provide world class customer service
- Meets regularly with management team to evaluate state of business and events
- Relay any customer concern regarding products, pricing or merchandise to the Manager
- Ensure store is well stocked, merchandised, signed, sized, priced and clean at all times
- Responsible for opening/closing of store and maintaining cash control standards
- Monitors store floor, assist with guests needs and requests
- Reviews existing inventory levels and make necessary inventory recommendations with warehouse
- Ensures accuracy of all deliveries, to and enforces inventory control
- Analyzes and resolves all problems with associates, guests, and the operation with the assistance of management
- Monitor associates selling skills, motivate employees, and act as a role model
- Assist the Cashiers verifying starting and ending banks, returns, exchanges, and POS problems Assist with hiring, interviewing, and training staff
- Daily Balancing – Troubleshooting/Reporting
- Use these responsibilities, as well as the responsibilities listed under the Sales Associate Position
- Supervises up to 30 part-time Retail employees staff employees, ensure that all duties assigned to them are properly handled throughout Nationals Park. Ensure that all employees are “Coached for Success” as needed to maintain the highest quality service possible.
- Create a positive, professional and trusting environment for all of our valued associates.
- Communicate, clarify, and enforce company policy and procedures to associates.
- Perform additional functions and activities as directed by the General Manager, Retail.
- Review with management team regarding staffing problems, and how to improve staff
- Assist with recruiting, interviewing, hiring, and training new retail team members.
- Gameday Seasonal: Job requires employee to function in a high activity and heavily crowded outdoor professional sports venue. May work at heights. Employee will be exposed to inclement weather of varying degrees. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand for long periods of time, walk long distances, and climb up/down stairs. The employee is required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or sit and must lift and/or move up to 45 pounds.
- Available to work 90% of Washington Nationals home games
- Available to work 16 to 32 hours while the Washington Nationals are away to clean stores and stock balance product.
- Ability to work irregular/extended hours, including nights, weekends and holidays as needed.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- Minimum 2-3 years of retail store supervision
- Proficient Computer Skills
How did you hear about this job?
Are you available to work 90% of Washington Nationals Home Games?