JOB TITLE: Senior Account Executive, Corporate Partnership Sales
DEPARTMENT: Corporate Partnerships
REPORTS TO: Vice President, Corporate Partnerships
The Senior Account Executive, Corporate Partnership Sales will be responsible for generating new business revenue via prospecting and selling of Baltimore Orioles sponsorship advertising assets, utilizing a consultative approach to meet the needs of potential partners.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Primary duties to include, but not limited to the following:
- Meet or exceed yearly sales goals as established by the Vice President of Corporate Partnerships
- Research and identify potential categories and specific companies to target via direct phone contact, networking and events.
- Prospect and qualify all potential sales opportunities
- Develop and present customized sponsorship advertising proposals that may include signage, radio, print, promotions and fan engagement strategies.
- Work with Partnership Marketing Coordinators who will focus on the day-to-day activation once an account has been signed.
- Assist retention and revenue growth efforts during renewal campaigns
- Have the ability to rise to the challenge and provide the hard work necessary to succeed
- Other special projects and duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree with emphasis in business, marketing or communications
- Minimum 3-5 years successful track record in sports or media sales, focusing on new business.
- Excellent relationship building, inter-personal and communication skills.
JOB SPECIFIC SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- The ability to work independently and demonstrate innovation and initiative.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Attention to detail
- Must be proficient in computer software, including PowerPoint.
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure, managing multiple projects, schedules, budgets and clients at the same time. Strong time management skills
- Must be able to commit to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals. Attendance at a majority of Orioles home games and other organizational events is required, which will help grow your business.
If you are interested in applying, please submit your resume and cover letter to this post.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.