MLB (Major League Baseball) Teams Jobs!
Here's your chance to view, apply and be notified of the best positions with MLB teams. If you are interested in working for MLB teams, please apply for a job. When a job gets posted, in order to be considered, you must apply for the job online. Please fill out your profile as completely as possible as incomplete records will not be considered. Also, please note that you have one chance to fill in your cover letter information once you press "apply for this job."
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS -- Opportunities currently available are available within the following categories:
The Creative Services Department of the New York Mets is seeking a highly talented and motivated Associate Graphic Designer with the position running from May-October 2018. The position will be responsible for effectively and creatively communicating the Mets business objectives and brand messaging, while designing a high volume of outstanding quality print, digital and collateral materials in an efficient manner.
- Contribute to the development of approved art direction and execute the design of collateral, including: advertising and ticket sales materials, corporate sales presentation pieces, special event support materials, ballpark décor, promotional items, packaging and apparel
- Create ads, graphics and graphic templates for social and digital media
- Develop and illustrate logos and branding packages for New York Mets special events and organizational programs and key initiatives
- Produce layouts and advertisements for Mets publications (magazine, yearbook, media guide)
- Develop and implement impactful design concepts for New York Mets and Citi Field events
- Design still graphics for video boards, television spots, etc. in support of the Productions & Ballpark Entertainment department
- Provide samples of art direction and logos for materials not produced in-house
- Consult with outside vendors in production of materials: technical issues, proof correction or approval, etc.
- Recent college graduate with BFA in Graphic Design or similar
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign) and a working knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint and Word
- Must be available to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends and holidays. During the baseball season
- Motion graphics (After Effects, Photoshop) and video editing experience a plus
- Broad-based experience/understanding of integrated marketing (advertising, promotion, publicity, online, publishing)
- Ability to think strategically about the brand across multiple platforms, including print, digital, mobile, social and broadcast
- Preferred knowledge of baseball
How did you hear about this job?
What excites you about this position?
What are your salary expectations for this position(Give a range)?
Why the Mets?