MLB (Major League Baseball) Teams Jobs!
Here's your chance to view, apply and be notified of the best positions with MLB teams. If you are interested in working for MLB teams, please apply for a job. When a job gets posted, in order to be considered, you must apply for the job online. Please fill out your profile as completely as possible as incomplete records will not be considered. Also, please note that you have one chance to fill in your cover letter information once you press "apply for this job."
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS -- Opportunities currently available are available within the following categories:
Royals Charities Game Day Representative
Kansas City Royals
Kansas City, MO
Facility Operations/Event Staff: Game Day/Event Staff
Game Day Representative – Royals Charities
SUMMARY: The Kansas City Royals seek enthusiastic representatives and fund raisers for Royals Charities, the charitable foundation of the Kansas City Royals. Representatives will offer raffle tickets for Royals Charities 50/50 Raffle during Royals home games. Ticket sellers will be stationed throughout the ballpark and must be comfortable approaching guests and selling to a crowd. Honesty, dependability and enthusiasm will be required to excel in this position.
• Effectively communicate and deliver information regarding Royals Charities to fans
• Attend home games and sell raffle tickets to patrons in and around Kauffman Stadium
• Reconcile tickets sold and cash received
• Follow all policies and procedures as set by the Kansas City Royals and Royals Charities
• Must be 18 years of age or older by start date of employment
• Experience handling cash in a sales role
• A charismatic personality exuding a positive attitude that demonstrates approachability and friendliness
• Enthusiasm and high energy personality
• Team player attitude and desire to work hard to meet group fundraising goals
• Ability to work 60 – 81 home games, including weekends, night, and some holidays from March-October
• Must reach individual sales goals
• Ability to walk, stand and climb stairs in an outdoor setting for 4-5+ hours at a time.
• Ability to work in outside elements including heat, rain, and cold
• Ability to attend pre-season training sessions
• Must have excellent cash handling and customer service skills
• Must be comfortable with technology
• Must be comfortable approaching people and selling in front of crowds
• Must understand the timing/pacing of baseball
• Representatives start at $10/hour and work approximately 3-4 hours per regular season game (some marquee Royals games and any postseason play may require shifts of a longer period)
• 81 home games – 70% night games/30% day games
• Position is part-time and seasonal (March through October)