MLB (Major League Baseball) Teams Jobs!
Here's your chance to view, apply and be notified of the best positions with MLB teams. If you are interested in working for MLB teams, please apply for a job. When a job gets posted, in order to be considered, you must apply for the job online. Please fill out your profile as completely as possible as incomplete records will not be considered. Also, please note that you have one chance to fill in your cover letter information once you press "apply for this job."
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS -- Opportunities currently available are available within the following categories:
Account Executive, Premium Sales
Los Angeles Dodgers LLC
Los Angeles, CA
Ticket Sales and Services: Premium/Suite Sales
Title: Account Executive, Premium Sales
Department: Suite Sales
Status: Full Time
Reports to: VP, Premium Sales & Service
Posting Date: March 14, 2018
Deadline: March 24, 2018
The Account Executive, Premium Sales will be involved in the prospecting, relationship building and selling of high end corporate hospitality packages to Los Angeles area companies and individuals.
· Actively prospect new full and partial premium seat packages
· Negotiate and execute premium seating contract renewals
· Assist in management of clients’ tickets and information through ProVenue System
· Assist in the customer service of high end clientele
· Operate and manage sales pipeline within Salesforce CRM system
· Complete personal sales calls, identifying customer needs and interests, via inbound and outbound phone sales, outside sales calls, sales appointments, department open houses and prospecting events
· Attend all sales meetings and networking events outside of business hours
· Maintain all sales reports updated
· Network with existing clientele and prospects during games
· Work and perform assigned event day and event night responsibilities
· Perform related duties as assigned
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management/Administration or a related field
· Minimum three years’ work experience selling industry related high end product or brand
· Demonstrate a strong teamwork etiquette
· Ability to collaborate with all levels of staff from management to clientele
· Ability to work in a fast-paced and multi-tasking environment
· Possess excellent interpersonal, organizational, oral and written communication skills
· Ability to work evenings and weekends, as required
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.