Reporting to the Human Resources Generalist, the Human Resources Coordinator will provide general support for the Human Resources department and employees.
- Develop and present employee orientation program for new and returning Event staff
- Complete monthly JOLTS reporting for the DOL
- Timecard Adjustments: review for appropriate dates and signatures, enter information into ABI if necessary, or audit existing WIP entry, file forms under appropriate pay period, look for trends of overuse by specific employees
- Order business cards and nameplates
- Manage background checks for all new-hire candidates
- Manage the processing of all new employees, including all elements of new-hire paperwork processing (accepting/validating new-hire documents, E-Verify, inputting in payroll and time-recording systems and preparing personnel files)
- Create new hire notifications for all new employees
- Provide clerical support for the department, including answering incoming calls relating to Human Resources issues, taking messages, filing of correspondence and word processing
- Process all changes for full time and part time staff (i.e., address changes, W4 changes, direct deposits, replacement/lost checks)
- Create all newly hired employee files and assist with ongoing file maintenance
- Prepare employee separation notices, final pay requests, and related documentation and send termination emails
- Process and enter PTO requests for all non-exempt (hourly) employees
- Monitor hours worked for union employees and process pertinent pay increases
- Process employment verification forms
- Must be bilingual in Spanish
- 1-2 years’ experience in HR preferred. BS/BA degree strongly desired.
- Proficiency in MS Office programs including MS Outlook/Word/Excel mandatory.
- Payroll background and familiarity with ABIMM time recording system a plus
- Must possess an executive presence, excellent communication skills (verbal and written), ability to handle multiple projects at one time.
- Must be detail oriented and work well under pressure with the ability to meet deadlines and react quickly.
Physical Demands - Persons in this position may have to:
- Continuously remain in a stationary position in the office
- Occasionally traverse to various locations around the stadium
- Continuously operate devices that are capable of completing essential job functions such as computers and accompanying equipment
- Frequently bends neck to review work on desk
- Occasionally travel to alternate work sites via automobile to conduct company-related business
- May be subjected to extreme heat (over 100 degrees) when conducting business on stadium property
- May be subjected to loud noises during stadium events
Angels Baseball is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.