Hitting Intern - Driveline Baseball (kent · WA)
- Coaching, high performance and or manual therapy.
- You are highly engaged to help athletes achieve their goals.
- You can apply integrated solutions to solve skill issues.
- You are eager to learn.
- You are able to immediately connect with and assess athletes will drive their results and their ability to apply it when they leave our gym.
- You will learn more about baseball development in 6 months here than in the last 6 years.
- Facilitating a great gym environment.
- Monitoring athlete workouts and engaging athletes to assess.
- Writing workout plans for athletes who will be executing them with and without your supervision.
- Working with our research team to continuously improve our training outcomes.
- Create weekly educational talks for training athletes.
- Experience using or teaching Driveline's programming.
- Administrative duties: scheduling athletes, tracking hours, planning gym time.
- Computer literate and proficient with Microsoft Office or Google Docs.
- Excellent "feel". That mix of empathy, common sense and likability that makes people trust you.
- Excellent leadership and verbal communication skills.
- 1 season of coaching experience for a college or professional baseball team (either baseball or strength and conditioning).
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist or equivalent.
- A history of independent learning.
- Creative solutions to unique training limitations. Be a problem solver
Tell us anything else about you that you think we should know
Why do you want to work at Driveline Baseball?
Describe your experience with Driveline's products, programs or methods.
Please submit a sample off-season and/or in-season training program that you have written. Provide some relevant context on the athlete and what, if any, choices you made when writing it.
Please link any content you have independently created that you believe demonstrates your knowledge as it relates to this position (ex. blog posts, videos, an active social media account, etc).
Tell us anything else that you think we should know
What's the earliest date you'd be able to start?