Energy Squad - Detroit Tigers (Detroit · MI)
Detroit Tigers jobs
Sports Jobs in Detroit · MI
Facility Operations/Event Staff: Game Day/Event Staff
DETROIT TIGERS “2022 ENERGY SQUAD”
The Detroit Tigers are looking to add members to the 2022 ENERGY SQUAD - a fun, energetic, promotions, entertainment and fan interaction team.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Be a smiling face for the organization! Welcome fans to Comerica Park and serve as an ambassador for the Detroit Tigers organization by assisting with distribution of promotional giveaway items, interacting with fans and bringing positive energy to each game. In addition, the Energy Squad makes several appearances throughout Metro Detroit as brand ambassadors of the Detroit Tigers.
- Deliver good times to over 30,000 people! Participate in and assist the Promotions Staff with numerous pre-game and in-game activities, such as giveaways and fan-interactive promotions, Detroit Tigers Kids Club, etc.
- Be part of the show! Interact with Tiger fans of all ages - Including posing for pictures, dancing, selecting contestants for in-game features, tossing t-shirts during inning breaks, initiating chants, and leading cheers to get the crowd excited during key baseball moments.
- Run with the official mascot of the Detroit Tigers, PAWS! Assist PAWS with various appearances and in-game promotions.
- Applicants for the Tigers Energy Squad should be extremely confident in their performance, improvisational and interpersonal skills.
- All candidates should have experience performing in front of crowds and enjoy working in a highly visible environment.
- Must have physical stamina to perform and remain on their feet for an entire game (4+ hours) in all types of weather.
- Must bring positive attitude and strong work ethic to Comerica Park every day.
- Must have experience and training in modeling, promotions, dance, and/or acting within the past two (2) years
- On camera experience is a plus.
- Ability to work in a collaborative team-oriented environment
- Previous customer service experience is preferred.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Must be available: to work most weekends and holidays from April through October to work a minimum of 45 games of the 81 Regular Season Home Gamesf or pre & post game activities community appearances & events post season games
More information will be provided to applicants who are invited to come in for an interview. To be considered for the 2022 squad, candidates also MUST be available for two (2) orientation dates which will take place prior to the start of the 2022 baseball season.
ADDITIONAL APPLICATION QUESTIONS:
- Do you have previous experience performing in front of large crowds?
- If yes, please describe your experience (location, crowd size, and venue).
- The job you are applying for requires you to work on Weekends, Holidays, and Evenings in both the summer and school months. Are you able to work such a schedule?
- If yes, please confirm that you will be available to work a minimum of 45 games of the 81 regular season home games should you be scheduled.
- Are you 18 years or older?
- How did you hear about this opportunity?
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.