Sales Associate, Authentics – Retail Operations - Colorado Rockies (Denver · CO)
Colorado Rockies jobs
Sports Jobs in Denver · CO
Retail/Licensing: Retail Merchandising
Provide assistance in all operations of the Colorado Rockies Authentics Program
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist in the operation of the Colorado Rockies Authentics Kiosk at Coors Field during the 2022 baseball season
- Assist in McGregor Square Store with Authentics program operating within
- Learn all the basic components of the MLB Authentication Program
- Daily store opening and store closing duties
- Retail sales transactions
- Credit card/cash drawer reconciliation
- Inventory management – stocking and loss prevention
- Commitment to customer service
- Prior experience in retail and inventory control
- Proficient in Windows Professional software programs
- Must be organized, attentive to detail and have the ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work game nights and weekends as needed
- Consistent, punctual and regular attendance.
- Professional image and demeanor.
- Strong ability to work well with co-workers and supervisors in a team environment
WORKING CONDITIONS/WORK SCHEDULE:
- Schedules may include shifts at McGregor Square and working during the 81 homes games at the Authentics Kiosk at Coors Field. Applicants should be able to work at least 60+ home games.
$15.87/hr. This is a part-time position, not eligible for all company benefits
Qualified candidates should submit their resume and letter of interest no later than January 27th, 2022.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.