The Receptionist is responsible for general reception of visitors, deliveries and provides clerical support for day-to-day operations.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Answer and direct incoming phone lines.
· Greet and direct visitors.
· Process outgoing clubhouse & front office shipments – overnight, 2-day and ground.
· Log all incoming shipments to the clubhouse into the MLB approved database.
· Maintain the shipments database and prepare a monthly report for VP of Ballpark Ops.
· Log outgoing clubhouse calls during the season.
· Process work orders.
· Input data for Administration tracking charges.
· Maintain administrative expenses database.
· Reconcile invoices and prepare check requests for Administration expenses – flowers, FedEx, UPS, courier service.
· Check general voicemail and route calls to correct people daily.
· Take messages for home and visiting clubhouses.
· Escort visitors when needed.
· Maintain file holder for outgoing items to clients, customers, etc.
· Water plants in main reception area that are not maintained by plant company.
· Compile and update information notebooks for other staff working at the desk.
· Maintain and log visitor badges.
· Keep handout materials (schedules, brochures, maps, Rockies Rookies, etc) updated and posted in the lobby.
· Assist with sending out tour information.
· Update and maintain department mailbox labels in mailroom
· Assist other departments with special projects as needed.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Must meet the following minimum requirements:
· High school diploma or GED required
· Minimum one year receptionist and/or customer service experience preferred
· Moderate computer skills required – Proficient skills preferred
· Customer services skills required
· Administrative/Office support skills required
· Consistent, punctual and regular attendance.
· Professional image and demeanor.
· Strong ability to work well with co-workers and supervisors in a team environment
WORKING CONDITIONS/WORK SCHEDULE:
· Year-round/part-time position, work schedule Monday – Wednesday (8-5). This is an in-person position.
- $17.29 per hour. This is a temporary status, part-time position not eligible for all company benefits.
- Qualified candidates should send their resume and letter of interest no later than January 31.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER:
Rockies baseball is for everyone! We pride ourselves on hiring, developing, and promoting talent as an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other category protected by law. In addition, we will endeavor to provide reasonable accommodation to otherwise qualified job applicants and employees with known physical or mental disabilities in compliance with the ADA. All employment and promotion decisions will be decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business needs.