Social Media Video Specialist (Seasonal) - Cincinnati Reds (Cincinnati · OH)
Job Title: Social Media Video Specialist
The Cincinnati Reds are seeking a talented video producer and editor to join our digital media team. The Social Media Video Specialist will be responsible for creating compelling video content that increases the connection between our fans and the Reds. The position is part-time and seasonal.
- Create engaging video content for multiple social media platforms including YouTube, TikTok, Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.
- Capture and edit video from home games, press conferences, player shoots and community events.
- Edit player vlogs for YouTube programming
- Create hype/highlight videos as part of bigger marketing campaigns including All-Star Game voting and Reds Hall of Fame Induction.
- Work closely with the Reds Productions department to maintain the consistency in content being produced by the Cincinnati Reds.
- Stay up on the latest trends in sports video content.
- Experience shooting and editing sports video highlights
- Ability to create effective motion graphics
- Advanced skills in using Adobe Suite
- Graphic design and photo editing skills a plus
- Organized, flexible and high attention to detail
- Able to multi-task and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Passion for social media
- Knowledge of Reds baseball
- College degree preferred but not required – Digital, Film, Media, Communications or related field
- Hours will include nights, weekends and holidays.
- Available to work in Cincinnati, May-October 2021
- Adhere to Cincinnati Reds Organization Policies and Procedures
- Act as a role model within and outside the Cincinnati Reds Organization
- Performs duties as workload necessitates
- Demonstrate flexible and efficient time management and ability to prioritize workload
- Meet Department productivity standards
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the employee in this position. The above description is only a summary of the typical functions of the job, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks, and duties. Additional duties, as assigned, may become part of the job function. The duties listed above are, therefore, a partial representation not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of a person in this position.
The Cincinnati Reds are an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of the Cincinnati Reds to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion or creed, sex, age, military or veteran status, disability, citizenship status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Are you available to work in Cincinnati, May-October 2021?
What sports teams have you created content for in the past?
What are your three favorite sports social media accounts to follow and why?
Please share links to some of your best sports video work.