Seasonal-Grounds Crew with Cincinnati Reds in Cincinnati · OH
Part Time Seasonal
Base Salary: $10.50 per hour
Total Compensation: $10.50 per hour
Category: Ballpark Operations, Grounds Crew
Job Title: Grounds Crew
Reports To: Grounds Crew Supervisor
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follow directions.
- Must be able to think and work quickly in pressure situations and in adverse weather conditions.
- Carry out daily duties without direct supervision.
- Ability to trouble shoot situations and solve problems quickly.
- Must interact clearly and professionally with staff, supervisors, contractors and public.
Ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Ability to work long and irregular hours including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to work the entire event including pre and post-game activities.
- Ability to walk, stand, for the entire event (5-7 hours)
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills. Ability to read, speak and comprehend English. Will collaborate effectively with others to produce results.
- Ability to hear, comprehend and disseminate instructions and vital information especially in the event of emergencies. Will maintain a positive attitude under pressure.
- Must be able to lift, carry and transport large boxes and items in excess of 25 pounds
A requirement of the position is that you must be able to work at least three (3) weekend days each month during the 2021 season.
- Adhere to Cincinnati Reds Organization Policies and Procedures
- Act as a role model within and outside the Cincinnati Reds Organization
- Performs duties as workload necessitates
- Demonstrate flexible and efficient time management and ability to prioritize workload
- Meet Department productivity standards
- This is a seasonal opportunity and no benefits will be provided
- Seasonal Grounds Crew are paid $10.50 per hour
- This position is outdoors and subject to weather conditions and requires standing on concrete for long periods of time as well as an extensive amount of walking and climbing steps
Important things to know BEFORE you apply:
To be considered for employment for the above position applicants must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a High school Diploma or GED.
- Must be available to work a minimum of 48 home games during the 2021 season which includes days, nights, weekends and holidays. A 2021 schedule can be found at www.reds.com
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy Statement:
How did you hear about this job?
Can you work at least 3 weekend games per month during the 2021 season?
Can you work day games that start at 12:35 pm?
Can you work at least 48 home games during the 2021 season? A 2021 schedule can be found at reds.com?
Are you at least 18 years old?
Can you work nights, weekends and holidays?