Human Resources Business Partner, Baseball Operations - Cincinnati Reds (Cincinnati · OH)
- Talent acquisition.
- Work with workers compensation third party administrator on reporting and filing all claims as well as following up on inquiries from providers and injured parties.
- Work with affiliates to ensure all regulatory notices and posters are maintained.
- File all necessary documents, including C-110s, in a timely manner to the Ohio Bureau of Workers Compensation.
- Manage the Baseball Operations hiring process which consists of generating job descriptions; posting full time, seasonal and intern opportunities; finalizing the conditional offer; and onboarding the new hire.
- Manage the intern hiring process and onboarding.
- Work closely with Baseball Operations staff and diversity coordinator for MLB Diversity Pipeline and Fellowship programs as well as diversity recruitment.
- Manage employee recognition program including the Gold Card process.
- Maintain Baseball Operations organizational charts and update accordingly.
- Coordinate the performance development process for all Baseball Operations and on-field employees.
- Advise employee and management personnel on the interpretation of personnel policies, programs and procedures. Ensure that programs are carried out with the organization’s best interests in mind and policies and procedures are likewise applied.
- Carry out administrative work involving the HR functions and maintain related records to ensure compliance as required with federal and state employment laws and regulations.
- Travel based upon business needs.
- Bachelor’s degree required in Human Resources or related field.
- Minimum of two years of applicable experience in a HR generalist function.
- Bilingual (Spanish & English) written & verbal communication capabilities preferred.
- Understanding of state and federal employment laws and regulations (e.g., FMLA, ADA, EEO and FLSA).
- Understanding of, and some experience with, most or all of the core aspects of Human Resource Management including recruiting/staffing, performance management and workers compensation.
- Perform multiple tasks simultaneously and process work with accuracy.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. Must be capable of mastering Paycor HR Performer software and reports.
- Have a high level of interpersonal skill and ability to handle sensitive and confidential situations.
- Strong attention to detail in composing, typing and proofing materials, data entry, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with management staff and employees.
- Ability to present facts and recommendations effectively in oral and written form.
- The position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy.
- Adhere to Cincinnati Reds Organization Policies and Procedures.
- Act as a role model within and outside the Cincinnati Reds Organization.
- Performs duties as workload necessitates.
- Demonstrate flexible and efficient time management and ability to prioritize workload.
- Meet Department productivity standards.
What are your salary requirements? Please provide a range and do not put "negotiable".
Are you legally authorized to work in the United States?
Will you now or in the future require sponsorship for employment visa status?