Game Day Promotions Staff - Camelback Spring Training, LLC (10710 W Camelback Road · AZ)
Camelback Spring Training, LLC jobs
Sports Jobs in 10710 W Camelback Road · AZ
Marketing: Game Operations/Presentation
Camelback Ranch-Glendale, the Spring Training home of the Los Angeles Dodgers and Chicago White Sox, is now accepting applications/resumes for the following position:
Game Day Promotions Assistant (Part-time) Seasonal (Feb. 26 - March 27, 2022)
With a primary focus on assisting with in-stadium game promotions, the Game Day Promotions Assistant, a part-time seasonal position, will have direct interaction with fans and provide on-site marketing and promotional support to the facility’s marketing and corporate partnerships department during Spring Training.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- The execution of all game day promotions and set-up of all necessary promotional areas as directed.
- Assist with distribution of promotional materials at gates and operation of center field interactive area
- Be available to assist in customer service requests and communications with fans
- Assist with pre and post-game activities including Kids Run the Bases and Senior Stroll
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Requirements/Physical Demands: The physical demands listed below are representative of those that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the essential job functions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to show proof of being fully vaccinated against COVID-19, such as CDC COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card.
- Ability to work from February 21, 2022 through March 30, 2022, including most Spring Training games for the 2022 season, as well as nights, weekends, holidays and additional events as required.
- Earned or in-progress Bachelor’s degree in relevant field, such as Sports Management, Marketing or Business Administration preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to positively engage fans, sponsors, and key partners
- Knowledge of the game of baseball preferred.
- Knowledge of best practices for corporate sponsorship activation.
- Excellent organizational skills, detail-oriented with ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to think creatively and turn ideas into actionable items.
- Ability to develop effective and collaborative working relationships.
All offers of employment are contingent upon satisfactory background screening.
Camelback Spring Training, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, color, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression
Rate of Pay: $13.00 per hour