Job Questions: How did you hear about this job? We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Ticket Services Representative (Seasonal/Part Time) with Baltimore Orioles in Baltimore, MD
is necessary to be successful in this opportunity.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for assisting in all areas of the Tickets, Sales, Service and Operations department including: ticketing operations, box office operations, and season plan member services.
• Answer all incoming phone calls to the Season Plan Member Hotline, assist with fans calling the Main Phone Queue and return voicemails.
• Process all completed new and renewal season ticket orders in ticketmaster.com.
• Assist with any ticket requests, relocation requests, or customer service issues.
• Assist in the execution of printing and mailing season ticket orders.
• Provide exceptional customer service to all customers.
• Assist in the processing of group ticket orders.
• Other duties as assigned by the Manager, Ticket Services.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities necessary to perform essential functions:
• Strong, confident communication skills including the ability to write clearly and effectively
• Highly motivated and excellent attention to detail
• Provide strong and respectful customer service skills at all times
• Previous knowledge of ticket services and software experience preferred
• Ability to work irregular/extended hours, including nights, weekends and holidays as needed.
• Ability to use time efficiently
• Must demonstrate ability to be resourceful and dependable
• Strong computer skills including Microsoft Word and Excel
• Familiarity with baseball and the Baltimore Orioles
Disclaimer: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the employee in this position. The duties listed do not represent an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of a person in this position.
How did you hear about this job?
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.