MLB (Major League Baseball) Teams Jobs!
Here's your chance to view, apply and be notified of the best positions with MLB teams. If you are interested in working for MLB teams, please apply for a job. When a job gets posted, in order to be considered, you must apply for the job online. Please fill out your profile as completely as possible as incomplete records will not be considered. Also, please note that you have one chance to fill in your cover letter information once you press "apply for this job."
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS -- Opportunities currently available are available within the following categories:
Internship- Legal with Arizona Diamondbacks in Phoenix, AZ
Arizona Diamondbacks jobs
Sports Jobs in Phoenix, AZ
• The Arizona Diamondbacks Legal Department is seeking a qualified candidate to participate in its 2018 Summer Internship Program.
• Minimum of fifteen (15) hours per week during normal business hours at Chase Field (Phoenix, Arizona)
• May 2018 – August 2018
• Minimum wage and/or school credit (if approved by applicant’s school)
• Conduct legal research and prepare memoranda summarizing such research
• Assist with filing and other document management tasks
• Assist with the review and drafting of various agreements, waivers/releases, promotions materials, and other transactional work
• Assist with various projects
• Other duties as assigned
• Entering into the second or third year (or equivalent) of law school
• Proficient in Word, Outlook, etc.
• Ability to multi-task
• Ability to handle confidential information
• Detail oriented
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent work ethic
• Familiarity with the Arizona Diamondbacks and/or sports industry is beneficial
The Arizona Diamondbacks is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.