Account Executive, Season Sales
Supervisor: Vice President of Business Development
Position Designation: Full time, 830AM-5PM M-F, gamedays and special events
Office Location: York, PA
As an Account Executive, you will be building relationships and bringing awareness of York Revolution Baseball that produces new ticket sales opportunities. A minimum goal of 100 season ticket packages will be required.
A successful executive will use prospecting, cold calls, face-to-face meetings, email, and social media marketing as methods for building lasting relationships with local businesses and individuals. As a member of our sales team, you will be given a great opportunity to utilize your strengths and creativity to bring aboard sales through new opportunities. The ability to work as a part of a team is a must!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Generate business revenue using all sales methods, including prospecting, cold calls, face to face appointments, networking, setting meetings, social media selling
- Aggressively prospect and research new sales lead daily
- Generate a minimum of 100 new season sales in ticket sales through personal sales efforts.
- Be able to brainstorm and create your business strategy for accomplishing your quarterly goals
- Be able to use needs-based questions to offer customization
- Meet or exceed weekly and monthly sales goals
- Record all activity and sales pipeline info in the existing system
- Provide superior customer service to clients: existing season ticket holders, prospects
- Be present at all home games to service your clients, establish new relationships and help manage game-day duties
- Attend team, community events and assist with sponsorship events if needed for the purpose of making new connections
- Additional responsibilities as assigned by the VP of Sales
- Self-motivated, achiever, competitive and goal-focused
- Ability to create a daily sales plan and be focused
- Committed to the success of the organization, its goals, the team
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written
- Confident in recommending options to fit the needs of the client; confident in asking for the sale
- Detail-oriented and organized.
- Likes to be challenged
- Prior sales skills preferred
- Willingness to work evenings, weekends, holidays as schedule reflects
- Comfortable in face to face selling and prospecting
- Have a passion for sales, sports
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.