The York Revolution is a Professional Baseball Team within the Atlantic League of Professional Baseball. The Atlantic League is the first Partner League of Major League Baseball, a player gateway to the major leagues, and a leader in baseball innovation. ALPB has sent over 1,000 players to MLB organizations while drawing 42 million fans to its family friendly ballparks over its 24-year history.
The ideal candidate will work closely with the Front Office to assist with individual ticket and season membership inquiries, and creating an efficient and friendly environment for all fans. Individuals will receive hands-on training of the team’s online ticketing system and assist with daily operations of the ticket office.
Roles and Responsibilities
· Lead the business operation of the ticket office, including conducting nightly reconciliation.
· Sell tickets using the Glitnir ticketing system.
· Receive and process ticket orders.
· Build relationships with repeat customers.
· Upsell potential customers.
· Assist in the creation, promotion and selling of ticket packages.
· Will Call ticket processing.
· Train, manage and schedule hourly staff in the ticket office.
· Learn group sales and hospitality contracts.
· Assist in retail operations.
· Assist with game day operations.
· Participate and give input during weekly marketing and promotional meetings.
Full-time paid interns will be compensated by a monthly stipend. This monthly stipend will average $1,000 per month, depending on the area of responsibility. Only recent college graduates will be eligible for full time internships.
Start Date: March 6th
End Date: September 30th
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.