Position: May- August 2018 (1 spot available)
Ticket Office Intern: The Sugar Land Skeeters are looking for a box office intern to assist in the daily duties and procedures of a stadium ticket office. The intern will work in Ticket Return as well as Microsoft office to create reports, spread sheets, and keep a running total of all the items coming in and going out of the stadium.
- Assist in the box office with client relation duties and additional duties as assigned
- Use the Ticket Return ticketing system to process incoming individual, season, and group tickets for baseball and non-baseball events
- Assist with accounting, reconciling, and other financial aspects of the box office
- Answering phones calls and inquiries for different games, events, and tours
- Direct incoming calls to staff members based on need of the caller
- Have a strong background in Microsoft Office- Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
- Have strong customer service skills
- Be comfortable multi-tasking
- Always be willing and able to learn quickly