Position: May-August 2018 (2 spots avaliable)
Position: August-December 2018 (1 spot avaliable)
Please specify which time slot best fits your needs and avalialility.
Sales Intern: The Sugar Land Skeeters are looking for two sales interns to assist the sales team and gain the knowledge needed to be a successful sales person in any industry. These interns will help to service accounts, learn how to make sales calls and finalize deals, and learn strong presentation and persistence when working with a client. While your time with the Skeeters will be focused mostly on selling baseball, the skills you learn will help prepare you for any field you may choose.
- Prospect local businesses and organizations
- Catered and non-catered group events
- Strong emphasis on lead generation via comprehensive phone sales and training
- Learn strong presentation and customer service
- Fully servicing clients from time of sale to execution of event
- Assist in all other departments and needed
- While sales will be the main focus, other tasks will be asked of you
- Prior sales experience is a plus, but not required
- Ability to handle many tasks at once
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be self-motivated and self-sufficient
- Ability to drive to various locations for meetings, ticket drop offs, etc.
- Ability to work long hours, weekends, holidays, and nights