Position: April 1st, 2018-September 30, 2018 (1)
Seeking intern to work on the radio broadcast for the 2017 season. If you meet the below qualifications, please send your resume, writing samples and demo to Skeeters’ Senior Director of Broadcasting Ira Liebman at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sugar Land Skeeters Road Broadcast Interns-seeking individuals to work on the radio road broadcast only, for the 2017 season. Looking for people in the following cities:
- York and Lancaster Pennsylvania
- New Britain Connecticut
- Waldorf, Maryland
- Somerset, New Jersey
- Central Islip, New York.
If you meet the below qualifications, please send your resume, and demo to Skeeters’ Senior Director of Broadcasting Ira Liebman at email@example.com
- Someone looking to continue, add, or make the jump to professional baseball broadcasting.
- This is an unpaid broadcasting position, but college credit is available.
- To assist main broadcaster and serve as play-by-play and color analyst for Skeeters road games.
- Receive minimum of three solo innings during road games and work color the rest of the game.
- Being able to do more than one city a big plus.
- Receive invaluable experience in professional baseball.
- A person to help with pre-game & post-game show and interviews on road game broadcasts.
- Assist with pre & post-game setup of broadcasting equipment.
- Coordinate with studio host for updates.
- Have and continue to develop knowledge of Atlantic League, its teams and players.
- Work with professional and former major league talent.
- A chance to work in baseball’s best independent professional league.
- Be heard in both the fourth largest market and around the country.
- Great opportunity to make a name in the Houston area that has four major league sports teams.
- Potential growth inside league and future expansion teams.
- Need to live no further than one hours travel time for the following teams York Revolution, Somerset Patriots, Southern Maryland Bluecrabs, Long Island Ducks, Bridgeport Bluefish, Lancaster Barnstormers and New Britain Bees.
- Ability to do more than two teams would be a great benefit.
- Must have baseball broadcasting experience in college or on professional level.
- Essential to be able to make all 8-10 games in your select city of broadcast.
- Ideal candidate looking to pursue a position not just in sports, but in baseball.
- Must be available from April to September.
- Looking for communications, media relations or broadcasting majors, but will consider others who are unique candidates who fit requirements.
- Must have great working knowledge of baseball especially at the professional level.